Walmart In San Jose California

Walmart in San Jose California - You know we gotta talk about this, fam. I know some of y'all hate going to Walmart, but let me tell you something, they got everything you need up in there. And now, they got a brand new location in San Jose, so you know I had to peep that. But before I get to that, I gotta tell y'all about this crazy story I heard about a woman with a crowbar attacking a little girl at another Walmart in San Jose. That's messed up, y'all.

Walmart Supercenter - Central San Jose - San Jose, CA

Get Ready to Shop 'Til You Drop, Y'all

Walmart Supercenter - Central San Jose - San Jose, CA

Fam, this Walmart Supercenter in Central San Jose is HUGE. I'm talking 145,000 square feet of shopping goodness. They got all the stuff you need for the crib, like appliances, furniture, and bedding. And don't even get me started on the electronics section. They got TVs, laptops, cell phones, and all kinds of gadgets. Plus, they got a grocery section with all your faves, from fresh produce to snacks to frozen meals.

If you're trying to save some cash, they got you covered with their Rollback prices. And if you're really trying to ball out, they even got a Vision Center and a Pharmacy. Y'all know I love a good bargain, and this Walmart Supercenter definitely delivers.

Walmart Opens New Location in San Jose, California | And Now U Know

Expansion Alert, Fam

Walmart Opens New Location in San Jose, California | And Now U Know

So, apparently this new Walmart location is the third one to open in San Jose. It's located in the Evergreen neighborhood, and it's 150,000 square feet. That's even bigger than the Central San Jose location, y'all. They got a grand opening event with giveaways and special deals, and I wish I could've gone, but I was busy that day.

But from what I've seen online, this Walmart looks just as lit as the others. They got a full-service deli and bakery, plus a garden center and a tire and lube center. And of course, they got a huge selection of merchandise, including clothing, toys, and beauty products. I'm definitely gonna have to check this one out.

Walmart - 110 Photos - Grocery - Santa Teresa - San Jose, CA - Reviews

What the People Are Saying, Y'all

Walmart - 110 Photos - Grocery - Santa Teresa - San Jose, CA - Reviews

Now, y'all know I had to check out the reviews for this Walmart in Santa Teresa. Some of 'em were pretty bad, but a lot of 'em were positive. People were mostly talking about how convenient it is to have a Walmart in the area, and how they like the low prices. Some folks were annoyed with the crowds and the long lines, but that's to be expected at any Walmart, right?

One thing I noticed is that people were raving about the customer service. They said the employees were friendly and helpful, which is always a plus. And a few people mentioned the online grocery ordering option, which I haven't tried yet, but it sounds pretty cool.

@WalMart South San Diego - YouTube

A Little Extra Flavor, Ya Feel Me?

@WalMart South San Diego - YouTube

Okay, so this isn't a video about any of the San Jose Walmarts, but I had to share it with y'all. This brother named Mark Phillips goes around to different Walmarts and does these hilarious voiceovers. His videos are so damn funny, y'all. I was in tears watching this one about the Walmart in South San Diego. He roasted everyone from the employees to the customers, and it was all in good fun. If you need a laugh, go follow him on YouTube ASAP.

Alright fam, now y'all know all about the Walmarts in San Jose. If you're in the area, check 'em out and let me know what you think. And remember, always compare prices and read those labels, 'cause you never know what kind of shady stuff these corporations be up to. Stay woke, fam.

Read more articles about Walmart In San Jose California